Wednesday, June 1, 2016

DAY ONE STARTS TOMORROW!

School's out and I have 86 days to get a lot accomplished before school starts up again.  I don't know how my last post was January - where did the winter and spring go?  I know I've said before I need to get off my duff and get more quilts made and some updating throughout the house, less computer time - etc. etc. but this time I am determined!
I have quilts to make, bedrooms to paint, things to go through, a computer desk to move out of a main area with the hope to not entice me to jump on.  I had to go back and put 'quilts to make' first - because that seems to happen after I get other things done.
Other news - son #2 graduated from college!  A 2nd interview for a job is today and looks promising which is good because he is looking at a home to purchase too.  Life is moving too fast.  Son #1 must be doing good because he hasn't moved back in yet which seems to be the case with many kids these days.  Daughter is moving on and making major changes in her life so whoever reads this, please say a prayer for her.  She still lives in North Carolina - too far from home - but thankfully keeps us in the loop as to her going-ons.
Stay tuned - I hope to have new photos of my new quilt projects soon!
TADA,
   Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment