23 inches and that's enough for awhile is all I can say. School is closed tomorrow so I know where I will be - in The Cotton Patch (aka - the quilt room). It seems the townships did a great job on the main roads but there are too many side roads that haven't been touched yet. Works for me!!
Here is some eye candy from my recent projects.
Jane's baby quilt made from a jelly roll
Since I had 3 more quilt tops made the same way and another baby girl (Zoe) I needed a quilt for, I took one of them and cut blocks out on the diagonal. Forgot to take a photo of that whole quilt but I did get one of her name that I embroidered. I stitched a different stitch between each fabric and it turned out really cool, even on the back. See the lower left hand corner - that is where the design made a square in the center of 4 of the blocks put together. Fortunately, the recipients mother is going to snap a photo for me for my quilt album.
Did I show this Star Squishy yet? The blocks came from the mail from all over.
Here is a calendar towel pillow I made
(... and we are back to typing in the middle again)
15 different placemats for the local nursing home for one of our Guild projects, They were all different and all came from panels I already had on hand. Here are a few of them.
Lots of table runners made for gifts. Made 3 of the tree looking ones with the star in the middle.
and 4 Rag Quilts. The 4th one was made from that snuggle flannel from Joann's and was not happy with how un-soft it was but since they were my one of my sisters favorite colors, she loved it and so it's hers. The first 3 were for one of my son's friends that he is close to.
There you have it, what I have been busy with the past 2 months. Thought you would like some eye candy.
Think I will head downstairs tonight to decide what my 2016 projects will be.
TaDa, Trish















No comments:
Post a Comment