Tuesday, January 1, 2013

JANUARY 1, 2013 - NEW OPPORTUNITIES!

That's it!  New opportunities and new chances - what most of us are striving for.  To leave the old year behind with forgetting those things we wish to forget and remember all the good that came in the past 12 months.  New goals, new friendships, a fresh new day to start over x 365 and trying to reach those dreams of what we want to accomplish. 

No boring day to day rituals here - just quilty goodness.  Perhaps a few blessings thrown in here and there - I hope to find a blessing given to me every day before I lay down for the night. 

Only 21 blog posts last year with a few quilty photos thrown in.  I hope to do better than that this year.  Of all the projects I posted for 2012, quite a few were finished and more than that were not.  So, the rollover happens again where I need to post what I want to do for this year and get them photo-posted and write DONE after them. 

Come back, relax and enjoy - it can only get better!  I hope to get a playlist up and lots more photos. 

Here is to the New Year - comment if you can (if you can't let me know and I will fix that), it will encourage me to keep posting!  I am still working on how to work the different areas on what I am able to do on here, so bear with me. 

Here is a Winter Garden wall hanging I've got hanging in the living room.  Me and Winter don't get along too well, so as I do enjoy looking at the tiny details in it, I also look forward to Spring when I can change it to a more cherry look. 

 
Tada for now,          Trish   

1 comment:

  1. Love your pictured quilt above. You have inspired me to write my ambitions down.

    ReplyDelete