Sunday, September 30, 2012

A NEW LONGARM QUILT FRAME!!!

That was my purchase LAST Monday night.  And I am just getting around to posting it a week later.  Now, once I get DH to put it all together and see if one of my machines will work on the carriage, I'll be in business.  I don't plan on taking quilts in to quilt, but it will be nice to do my own machine quilting on it. 

Busy with getting ready for a sale with my BFF in her town that is to be held on Oct. 6th.  It is coming up fast!  I am making table runners and wall hangings to sell.  It takes me forever to do a binding, but I am just not too good at pulling it around to the front and sewing it down that way.  So, it gets sewn on by machine from the front and then hand stitched to the back.  They turn out so much nicer that way.

Well, off to get some more of a binding finished.  I am behind, just a little so it looks like I will be sewing up a storm the rest of this week in the evenings.  It's too bad I have to work everyday.

Huggers and tada!    Trish    

No comments:

Post a Comment