Saturday, September 1, 2012

CATHEDRAL WINDOWS



Another month has gone by but I got lots done.  This is a wall hanging I started quite a few years ago in a class in Hershey.  There were 3 windows done and I spent one Saturday and finished the rest of them.  I LOVE IT!  I am currently working on a teal and cream baby size one and have a king size using all scraps in the wings. 


I also had to refold my stack of quilts that fell over.  It was nice to revisit with some of them as I had forgotten what I had made!  LOL!  I hung up the leaf table runner and a beautiful YO-YO table topper my friend, Sheila, made me.  They are too pretty to put on a table and then put stuff on them.  Since I don't have a photo of them, I will show them another day.

Off for now.  A picnic tomorrow and get to see a new baby niece.  I even have a baby quilt all ready for her!    





TaDa!   Trish



No comments:

Post a Comment