What a wonderful day spent with my friend and sister while we cut fabrics and sewed pieces together. Sometimes it seems that it takes as long to cut the pieces out for the quilt as it does to put it together. I suppose that the cutting is not my favorite part, but it does all come together and looks beautiful in the end. The Valentine(s) quilts are started! There are 3 to make - one for our cousin, one for my sister, and one for me. Our goal is to get the rest of the fabrics cut and try to do as much as we can to get them finished by the end of the month - or maybe by Valentines Day. It's good to have a goal.
I have a finish that was on my list for 2012. I finally got my quilty photos together - not only got all of them on my thumbdrive, but also on my Flickr album, and got my hard copies made for my show and tell album. Since they are on my thumbdrive, that means I should be able to post some of them here, but for some reason the link is just not coming up. So frustrating. Thought I would have a quilty goodness post but I suppose you will just have to tune in another day.
Tada,
Trish
No comments:
Post a Comment