Sunday, July 10, 2016

QUILTING ONCE AGAIN

I finally finished going through the closets, etc. and just need to make some time to price the yard sale items.
I got back to quilting and am excited to say I have pulled fabrics for about 10 children's quilts to donate.  I have 2 tops and backings ready for quilting and a third one is being worked on.  Once I get all 10 ready, I am going to try to load them onto the quilt frame and practice my FMQ, one right after another.  I think the repetitive action on loading them will help me to remember the steps without having to go back and forth with my notes all the time.  The designs aren't too fancy but it's a win-win situation where I can use up some of my fabrics and make a child happy.
I even finished up a wall hanging that just needed a few borders and quilted.  I will get photos but just didn't get there yet.

What a gorgeous day here in PA!  The breeze is blowing with no humidity and it screams for everyone to get outside and enjoy all that it offers.

TaDa for now - the birds are singing and calling for me to sit out there to enjoy.
Trish  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment