Slowly getting there. I think I need to do less lists and more sewing though. Maybe I should be less organized this year and see how I do. That might drive me to insanity as it seems I always have had lists.
This blog will get better.
I don't expect to get all the projects listed finished this year, but I can try. There are also lots more projects I didn't put on the list - guess it will keep me busy until I am 100 or so. It's nice to have something to look forward to.
Did I mention I started a quilty group get together at my church once a month? Friends and family get together and work on their own projects. We sure have fun times.
My applique project is a block of the month which I need to get cracking on. I have the packages for 10 of the blocks and have only finished 1! That's just not acceptable. So, I joined a once a month applique class held at a Hershey Quilt Shop where I will have the chance to not only learn new applique techniques, but also have time to work on my own blocks. I'm sure I will come away with new projects I want to work on when the classes are over in December.
Another long day - but blessedly so. I have many blessings to carry to bed with me tonight. I will be thanking the good Lord for them as I lay down to sleep.
Ta-da,
Trish
No comments:
Post a Comment