Monday, March 19, 2012

REJUVENATED!

That's one of those words that doesn't look quite right, doesn't it?

Had a wonderful 4 days with my sister, a best friend, another friend, and a neighbor.  It's our annual get-a-way - to hit Lancaster to have fun, shop to add to our stash, eat out, hit the hottub (of which there wasn't one), and look at all the beautiful quilts entered into the quilt show.  I also went to a show and tell with a lot of my friends from years past.  They are awesome quilters! 

Time to get my lists ready and update my list on here of what I am working on. 

Also have taxes, spring cleaning, and a host of other odd jobs to work on.  Spring is definately here early and everyone is loving it.  I don't think they are too sad that winter went POOF! this year, unless of course you might be a skiier.  I'm sure they will get some snow next year. 

In the meantime, while listening to the birds settling down for the night and waiting for Mike and Molly to come on - think I'll find a special place for all my Lancaster purchases.  Next time, I will update some new areas on here.

Tada,   Trish     

No comments:

Post a Comment