The 2 Heart Girl quilts are done. They are both the same so I'll only post one of them. I am keeping one and the other is going to my cousin. She likes pinks, reds, and hearts so the minute my sister and I saw it, we knew we had to make one for each of us and her. She should get it in person maybe in September.
And here is a detail of it.
I also finished 2 more snap bags. One for a friend in Ohio and one in New York. They should be getting them tomorrow in the mail. I hope they make them smile.
On to the next projects! I am working on the Projects Started List so next up is the Chennile quilt I started quite a number of years ago. The one after that is a red/white quilt. You will have to tune in to see the story on those 2 quilts.
Tada! Trish



No comments:
Post a Comment