Sunday, May 12, 2013

NEW LISTS UP AND AM READY TO SEW!

All right people - I suppose I need some encouragement.  I shouldn't need that because I love to sew and once I start I find it hard to stop.  I stop because I get tired or my back hurts.  It's the getting started that is the problem!  Why - I DON'T KNOW!  I have the beautiful fabrics and all the projects as you can see, but I seem to write my lists everyday of what I need to get accomplished and at the END of every list I write "sew".  Do I get to sew?  Of course not because I am too busy getting the other stuff done.  Other stuff - the wash, the cleaning, the cooking, the gardening.  You'd think I love to do all that other stuff but the only thing on that list I enjoy is the gardening. 

SO!  I am turning my lists around.  SEW will be at the top.  I know I will find more projects to add to the list titled QUILT PROJECTS I DIDN'T START YET because I need to do a run through of the sewing area in the basement and see what I have that isn't on the list yet. 

My goal is to add items to the QUILT PROJECTS DONE! list and post photos here. 

OK - off I go.  I am starting tomorrow.  I am also putting a sticky note to remind me to post what I get done each day.

Tada,         Trish  

No comments:

Post a Comment