How to post photos, how to get my playlist on here, how to add buttons. I know it's do-able, I need to investigate. I'm going to try a photo -
AH-HAH!! Did it! This is Shadow, who sadly, is no longer with us. Whenever I would get up from my sewing machine, he would wander over to it and plop his head down on it waiting for my return. I think he was telling me I was spending too much time on the machine and not with him. Ever hear of a cat that loved to be vacuumed? He did. Too funny to watch.
Oh, you want to see a quilt?
How about my sisters?
Purple and Green Rail Fence where I used fabrics from a Bali pack. This was quilted on my small, regular home sewing machine with an all over meandering pattern.
Now, for my other sisters.
This is a 4 Patch Posey Quilt. I used buttery yellows and sage greens and this was also quilted on my small, regular home sewing machine with an all over meandering pattern.
Playing around with the font, the lettering size, and the alignment. Kind of like some of the type in the middle - what do you think?
I have a follower! Hi Michelle! This is just too cool. :)
Next time, maybe I'll get my playlist up here too!
TaDa, Trish


No comments:
Post a Comment